Sunday, July 02, 2006

HAPPY FIRST BUT DEPRESSED LATER


Yesterday, July 1st, 2006, I participated in the game show "Green Bamboo" ...

But it's a day of full of disppointment to me. I performed so badly in the game even myself I don't know how to explain.

Although I have reviewed, rather carefully to say, the Vietnamese idioms and proverbs in all the books that I hold, I failed the game... I get so disappointed about myself, how I performed, the way I acted and so on..,

Before I took the competition, I didn't think I would get such a bad result. Perhaps this is the first time the studios cameras on me and this might create some influences. But to be honest, the female contestant competing with me in the game was so exellent and that's why I failed....

An unforgettable memory in full of depression...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home