Friday, June 23, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A new year is coming very and very near. Today it is December 31st, 2005 and it is nearly 8 p.m now and we will say good bye to the old year and step into the new year, 2006 in less than 5 hours. Despite knowing the next new year will come as it does every year, I still have a feeling that something extremely hard to describe stays around and around inside me. Probably I will have a sleepless night outside together with friends to welcome the new year as I often do every year.

What about you? Do you share the same feelings with me? If yes, please express yours and on the occasion of the new year 2006, I wish all good things will come to everybody. Okay, I have to stop here because some of my friends are urging me to our meeting point to be ready to welcome the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home